Tuesday, January 18, 2011



Michael BScE is Grad of The Day!

Michael decided to whip up a concoction during his grad session today. Whatever it was, it made him explode with excitement and a big smile!

We asked Mike what he loves most his field:

I am in biochemical engineering. Having insight into what everything is composed of changes your perspective of your surroundings, and understanding how things are made is something I find incredibly interesting. I consider the most fascinating niche of my field to be biological and genetic engineering. Being able to modify life forms based on a common code is something that will arrest me in amazement until I die.

Book your appointment today for your grad pics and come in and have some fun! Bring your own memorabilia that reminds you of the good times you had!