Saturday, March 31, 2012

Nausheen S. BScH is the Grad of the Day!



"My favorite memories at Queen's come from Orientation.  Bringing new students into the community and allowing them to develop the same love that I have for this school.  Being a part of Orientation has allowed me to meet so many fantastic people, many of which I will remain friends with for the rest of my life!

My favorite thing about Kingston is likely the Queen's campus.  I love the combination of the old building filled with so much history sitting right on the lake.  I feel a summer in Kingston is to die for.  The beautiful weather, the beautiful view, and the beautiful people of Kingston!

Next I will be off to further my education.  I am going through my options but I may just end up back at Queen's and do my Master's!

My advice for future students is to work hard, enjoy every day at this school regardless of how busy they are and how much there is to do.  Finally, to always remember that in the end, everything works out!"

- Nausheen