Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Stephanie M. BAH is the Grad of the Day!



"My favourite memory of Queen's are all the ones associated with being on the 
Dance Team, it's been a huge part of my Queen's experience. 
Also, studying at the castle was amazing!
 
My favourite part of Kingston is the beautiful lake front 
and how everything is within walking distance.
 
What's next for me is a euro trip followed by working and studying for lsats! 
(taking a well-needed year off)
 
My advice to anyone at Queen's is to really appreciate each moment here, it goes by way too fast - also take lots of pics to remember all the good times! Also always remember that when school gets tough (ie. you're stuck on a paper) just remember that it always gets done, just sucks in the process... power through it!"
 
- Stephanie