Thursday, April 19, 2012

Rebecca D. BComm is the Grad of the Day!


Congratulations to Rebecca
on your Graduation from Queen's University!

What was your favourite memory of Queen's?
"I have a lot of great memories from Queen's. I've met some great people and made great friends, with whom I always love spending time.  I loved frosh week, my first homecoming football game, and my kayaking trip with the Queen's University Outdoors Club. In third year, I had the experience of a lifetime, when I travelled to Dublin, Ireland to study abroad for a year. Although I was not at Queen's I shall always remember it as a fantastic and unique part of my Queen's experience. There are so many small moments that I remember that made my time at Queen's so special, that it would be impossible to share them all."    

What was your favourite part about Kingston?
"Kingston is a really beautiful place. When you step outside the Queen's bubble, you can really take the time to appreciate Kingston's beauty and the generosity of the people that live here. It's a very welcoming city."

Where are you off to next?
"That's a great question, but if I knew a definite answer, that would not be nearly as much fun! The answer which I shall provide then, is that I'm off to find happiness and a place in the world."

Any advice for future students? 
"My advice would be to try to take yourself less seriously, have fun while you're here, because although it doesn't seem like it now, time passes quickly! I thought 2012 would never come. Laugh and enjoy every moment while you're here."