Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mitchell G. BScH is the Grad of the Day!


Congratulations to Mitchell
on your graduation from Queen's University!

My favorite memory of Queen's
I will never forget when we played in my bowl (the Mitchell Bowl) back in '09. It was awesome to see all of the students and alumni come out to support and cheer on our team. Then of course, we go on to win the Vanier Cup on TSN. No big deal…

My favorite part about Kingston
I love all of the great food that Kingston has to offer. There are sooo many different types of restaurants, I wish I could have tried them all. I just wish we had a good Mexican restaurant…

p.s. If you haven't tried El Asador, you are missing out!

What I am off to next
Well…still trying to figure that out! Hoping to find a job in the tech industry for a start-up company doing marketing. If anyone knows of anything, let me know! ;)

Advice for Future Students
Get involved! There are SO many opportunities on campus to find stuff you like to do and meet new people. I tried several groups and clubs, but I regret not doing more! I wish I had just really stepped out of my comfort zone and joined a crazy club.