Saturday, April 28, 2012

Kathryn F. BScE is the Grad of the Day!


Congratulations to Kathryn
on your graduation from Queen's University!

Queen's has been a fabulous place for me to make new friends that will last a life time and bond with professors that have become mentors and guides.

The restaurants in Kingston are fabulous!! It is completely worth living a little closer to Princess St. to have access to all of the different options. There is always a restaurant that will be able to fix your appetite.

I am off to Europe for six weeks to visit friends and new places. Then I head to work far from Kingston in Vancouver, starting a new job in September. No more school for a while until I know what I really want to do!

Take time off, then come back to school. It's worth coming back to it even if you need some time to make up your mind what you want to take or if you are in the right program.