Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Catherine BNSc is the Grad of The Day!

We asked Catherine what she loves most about her field:
What I love most about Nursing is that it is such a diverse field, there are many different specialties I can go into or further education I can take. I also love helping people and this is one of the best ways I can think to do it!

Catherine also shared with us her favourite quote:
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." - Mae West

And the best piece of advice she offers you today:
"Life is uncertain, eat dessert first!"

Congratulations to Catherine on your graduation from Queen’s University with a Bachelor of Nursing Science! Wishing you all the best in your future endeavors!

Book your appointment today for your grad pictures! Celebrate your great achievements with memorable graduation photography by Taylor Studios. Bring along your favourite souvenirs of your time at Queen’s for a much more personalized shoot!