Sunday, March 27, 2011

Elie BScE is the Grad of the Day!

My favorite memory of queen's would have to be the night after my last exam where all my friends and I celebrated the end of a majestic and stress full year at school at the pier by the residences. It was a great way to say good by for now and We will see each other again in the fall!

What I love most about my field of study would have to be that it offers limitless opportunity to make a difference in people lives, from designing a water delivery system to designing artificial limbs !

What I enjoy the most about Kingston is that no one is a stranger! It's a small town where shop owners might know you by name, if you go in often enough; and there is always a friend around the corner, in the coffee shop, or at McDonald's in the early AM!

I have two favorite quotes or sayings. I must first mention that i have a funny personality with a side of serious. The first quote represents the funny: friendship is like peeing yourself, everyone can see it! But only you get the warm feeling that it brings!

The second quote is more serious and one I live by: there is no such thing as a problems, but instead there are only challenges!